Friday, July 30, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Loooove these! Here are a few reasons why:
- Take another look - they're gorgeous!
- They look even better when they're on, and you can play around with the zipper, snaps and collar for a few different looks
- The leather is soooo soft
- They're deceptively comfy (I've been running around the store in them all week and my feet have been very happy)
- They're made by Miz Mooz - a FAVOURITE company of ours!
Kenzy by Miz Mooz (price $210)
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Delivery trucks full have been pulling up almost daily since last week, and it is sooooo fun seeing all those new shoes & boots coming through our door! We thought this blog would be a great way to give you guys a sneak peak of what's popping up on our shelves.
And what better way to start off our blog than with our bluest of Luna blue shoes!?!
This little peep toe number is called Nidia by Friis & Co. ($218). Friis & Co. is a Danish brand, specializing in funky designs with a fashion forward flare. Nidia looks great with tights, skinny jeans and dresses, and also comes in black.