Tuesday, September 13, 2011

these are pretty awesome ...





Hmmm, I tried my best to describe this boot, but I think our friends at infinityshoes.com did a MUCH better job! Here's what they have to say on a recent blog entry:



One classic that we love every year is the Miz Mooz Bloom wedge boot. With soft, faux fur lining, a lightly padded midsole and an elastic gusset at the top of the shaft, the Bloom boot fits perfectly and feels amazing. The decorative buttons combined with the slouch details give the Bloom a vintage-inspired aesthetic that stands the test of time.




All I can do is nod my head and agree. That's EXACTLY what the Bloom boot is like :)




BONUS: Miz Mooz came up with the brilliant idea of introducing this boot in a larger calf width! The standard calf width is already on our shelves and we'll have the newer calf width version in our store SOON!



PS - infinityshoes.com also put together some really cute outfit ideas for the Bloom boot - check it out here


7 comments:

  1. Hello! Do you have the larger calf width in? And do you have these in a size 9! :)Thanks Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that an ox blood color? I'd LOVE the wider calf in an 8...but not in black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel! We DO have them in a 9!

    Susen - unfortunately we are sold out in the ox blood wider calf ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm broken hearted. Do you have them in Green?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I MUST have these in black, size 9!! Say they are still available!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susen, Krista - sorry for the late reply! We don't usually get many comments so I forget to check! We don't have them in gree or in a black size 9 ... sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These boots are gorgeous but they do not last unfortunately. I bought this exact pair 3 months ago and they have already fallen apart!! If you are going to invest, definitely wear them INDOORS only - and do not let them ANYWHERE near winter streets, snow, or salt!!!

    ReplyDelete